Saturday, March 28, 2009

Me and Pneumonia are not friends

To all of you who were wishing me well I THANK YOU!! So much... I Want to thank S&D and her Hubby for caring for my horse's. And My good friend Dusty for caring for Acacia. Ugh... I"m still tired and very beaten up. Pneumonia = My Personal Hell... BUT I'm almost over it and here's the great news!!!! I have not smoked a cigarette since Last Tuesday... Pros and Cons... T Rex is getting back in the game!!!! Thank you Thank you Thank ALL OF YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Let's get back on track... We got a mustang to train!

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear you're feeling better. be real careful with yourself, pneumonia is not to be taken lightly.

    Stay away from the smokes, stay away from the smokes...

    Git goin' Trex!!

    I'm with ya all the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to hear that you are feeling better, and that you have great friends that care for your animals while you rest and recover.

    Please do stay away from those nasty cigs... you will feel so much better, and also your horses will thank you because you will smell better to them! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ditto what the others said.

    Not to mention all the money you'll save not buying cigarettes. You can put it toward buying Acacia back!

    ReplyDelete