Monday, June 15, 2009

I've died and gone to Heaven!!

You guys will NOT believe this, but Acacia's blog WILL continue! I received a phone call from the people who adopted her and they want her to come back up to me to finish her TRAINING!!! I could not have DREAMED of a better home for Acacia!!!! Either that or I am going to go back to Cali and work with her. Either way I couldn't be more grateful, excited, thrilled and happy that Acacia is at the WORLD'S Greatest Home with these kind folks!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! :D :D :D

    You'll do awesome with her, I just know it.

    -Cyg

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy happy Joy joy! What a lucky girl Acacia is, have fun and keep the blog rolling so we can watch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well... as I have always maintained, Good things happen to Good people!

    "Congratulations and Best of Luck" to both you and Acacia!!!

    Also, glad to know that this blog will continue, I have enjoyed checking in and following your progress :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How completely AWESOME!!! I guess they figured you did such a good job starting her, why not have you finish her? I know if I were them, that's what I would do. Just makes sense - you and Acacia already have a relationship. And the icing on the cake is we get to continue reading about her :)

    Great job, and congrats on everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just saw this- how terrific, that is so awesome. Congrats.

    ReplyDelete